making sh!t for your girlfriend since 2007

.....................................

soon come

Craft Mart ~ Nov 8 (6pm - 11pm) & Nov 9 (11am - 7pm) ~ Hamilton Artists Inc. ~ 155 James Street North, Hamilton
Halifax Crafters Society Winter Market ~ Nov 30 & Dec 1 ~ Olympic Community Centre ~2304 Hunter Street, Halifax
City of Craft ~ Dec 14 & 15 ~ The Theatre Centre ~ 1087 & 1095 Queen Street West, Toronto

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm back.

Faded and torn film poster, somewhere near the airport.

Hey folks. So I know I said I would blog from abroad but obviously I didn't. It's not that I didn't want to, it's just that it wasn't so easy; you'd think I'd be able to find a decent internet connection somewhere in the Call Centre Capital of the World, but no. My mind is still reeling from my month and a half vacation, but I hope to share some thoughts and photos over the next few weeks, just as soon as I start to feel a bit more normal. G-Uknit will also be celebrating its second birthday within the next couple weeks, so stay tuned for a special giveaway announcent.

No comments: