making sh!t for your girlfriend since 2007

.....................................

soon come

Craft Mart ~ Nov 8 (6pm - 11pm) & Nov 9 (11am - 7pm) ~ Hamilton Artists Inc. ~ 155 James Street North, Hamilton
Halifax Crafters Society Winter Market ~ Nov 30 & Dec 1 ~ Olympic Community Centre ~2304 Hunter Street, Halifax
City of Craft ~ Dec 14 & 15 ~ The Theatre Centre ~ 1087 & 1095 Queen Street West, Toronto

Thursday, February 7, 2013

All washi tape everything.

Cross my heart, this is the last heart thing.

There is nothing in my life that doesn't have washi tape on it. Why anyone would use plain old scotch tape when they could use washi tape is beyond me. Does that make me a tape snob? Because I would be fine with that. I covered some wooden hearts with my favourite tape patterns and stuck a pin on the back because Valentine's Day is next week and all the kids are doing it and so what if I want to wear one of each at the same time, it's my sweater and I'll do what I want.

No comments: