making sh!t for your girlfriend since 2007

.....................................

soon come

Craft Mart ~ Nov 8 (6pm - 11pm) & Nov 9 (11am - 7pm) ~ Hamilton Artists Inc. ~ 155 James Street North, Hamilton
Halifax Crafters Society Winter Market ~ Nov 30 & Dec 1 ~ Olympic Community Centre ~2304 Hunter Street, Halifax
City of Craft ~ Dec 14 & 15 ~ The Theatre Centre ~ 1087 & 1095 Queen Street West, Toronto

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you..."

...without a few bunnies to flip through.
Bunny #006 - Oleg
Bunny #004 - Igor
Bunny #005 - Oblomov
Bunny #002 - Ludmila

Here it is, the Bunnushka Collection - one of a kind, lovingly crocheted bunnies for sale at next weekend's City of Craft. They wear wool scarves, and have Russian names! Also, wanna know what's fun? Replacing the word "money" with "bunny" in rap lyrics. For instance: It's all about the bunny, ain't a damn thing funny; mo' bunnies mo' problems; and life ain't nuthing' but bitches and bunnies. See? Go on and try it.

For more bunny fun, check out Karyn's adventures with her Bunnushka on Make Something. The first bunny I made was a gift for Karyn (she's got this thing for bunnies). She named him Benjamin. It was a little hard for me to part with him (it's hard for me to part with most things), but when I saw what a good time they had together, I was grateful he had such a good home. Maybe you'd like to take one home, too?

6 comments:

Carolanne said...

Hello, I will be attending the Craft Show this weekend. Can you tell me what you're selling your bunnies for and if you will have acorn necklaces too? Can't wait!

CA

Ghostface Knittah said...

Hallo! So glad you'll be coming out to the show. I will indeed have acorn necklaces and the bunnies are $40. See you soon!

Unknown said...

Will you have any homeless bears tomorrow? Looking forward to seeing your stuff; love the website.

Bunny Up

Ghostface Knittah said...

Hello, Peter! I think one or two bears might make their way over...

jts said...

Hi. Happy Monday.
Do you have any bunnies left to sell? I just stumbled across these and would love one.
I live about 15 minutes north of The Workroom.

Ghostface Knittah said...

Hi JTS! Unfortunately all the bunnies have been adopted, but more are on the way. Please contact me directly if you'd like to put your name on the bunny list - you can even specify outfit colours if you like! oldweston(at)gmail(dot)com.