making sh!t for your girlfriend since 2007

.....................................

soon come

Craft Mart ~ Nov 8 (6pm - 11pm) & Nov 9 (11am - 7pm) ~ Hamilton Artists Inc. ~ 155 James Street North, Hamilton
Halifax Crafters Society Winter Market ~ Nov 30 & Dec 1 ~ Olympic Community Centre ~2304 Hunter Street, Halifax
City of Craft ~ Dec 14 & 15 ~ The Theatre Centre ~ 1087 & 1095 Queen Street West, Toronto

Monday, October 5, 2009

Week 44: Always a Bridesmaid Pt.2

This summer a long-time Old Weston supporter and bride-to-be asked me to make a bunch of acorn necklaces that she could give as gifts to her bridesmaids. What an honour! I never woulda guessed that these acorn trinkets would be so weddingy - this is the third time a bride has approached me for some acorn action - and I was more than happy to do it. But to be honest, packaging them up in little brown boxes with ribbon and personalized, hand-stamped cards was the part I liked best.

No comments: