making sh!t for your girlfriend since 2007

.....................................

soon come

Craft Mart ~ Nov 8 (6pm - 11pm) & Nov 9 (11am - 7pm) ~ Hamilton Artists Inc. ~ 155 James Street North, Hamilton
Halifax Crafters Society Winter Market ~ Nov 30 & Dec 1 ~ Olympic Community Centre ~2304 Hunter Street, Halifax
City of Craft ~ Dec 14 & 15 ~ The Theatre Centre ~ 1087 & 1095 Queen Street West, Toronto

Monday, September 7, 2009

Holy crap, it's Labour Day already.

Well, hello. Long time no blog. Let's just say I took the summer off...
Canadian National Exhibition, September 2009

This time last year I promised myself I would finish (or at least work on) a new project every week and post about it here, and that by today I would have crossed 52 items off my to-make-and-try list. Well, there has indeed been a whole lot of crafting going on, but not so much documenting, so I guess I'm halfway there. Over the next few days, this blog will be updated in a rat-a-tat-tat-rapid fire-machine gun-like fashion in an attempt to get all caught up and share with you what I've been up to for the past twelve weeks (aside from all the book reading, puddle jumping, sun bathing, window gazing, park picnicing, and midday napping, that is). But for now, my fellow worker bees, one more day to enjoy the last of a lazy Summer, and feel the buzz of a full-throttle Fall, you know? Happy Labour Day, y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that photo, that photo is great!! i love the mood of it: mysterious, foreboding, and yet, jolly!