making sh!t for your girlfriend since 2007

.....................................

soon come

Craft Mart ~ Nov 8 (6pm - 11pm) & Nov 9 (11am - 7pm) ~ Hamilton Artists Inc. ~ 155 James Street North, Hamilton
Halifax Crafters Society Winter Market ~ Nov 30 & Dec 1 ~ Olympic Community Centre ~2304 Hunter Street, Halifax
City of Craft ~ Dec 14 & 15 ~ The Theatre Centre ~ 1087 & 1095 Queen Street West, Toronto

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kindred in Kensington

Photo by the magnificent Melodie! Thanks, Miss!
I'm a bit late posting about PS Kensington (I decided to run away to San Francisco soon after...more on that later), but just wanted to share this photo of the lovely Leah who happened to be strolling through the market that day. We were discussing our mutal love of acorns when she flashed me her sexy little shoulder. I'm not sure how I feel about tattoos in general, but I'm digging this one in particular. And she drew it herself! And she's gonna draw me some, too! I love impromptu collaborations. Stay tuned to see what transpires!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.theoriginalsoundtrack.com/2010/08/studio-84-the-history-of-disco-in-india/

hope this inspires a new g-uknit line or something. ;-)

Ghostface Knittah said...

Oh my god. I totally grew up on "Disco Dancer". This is awesome - thanks! You doing vinyl yet? We need to go hunt for these records...

killside krafts said...

Re: photo. Anytime, guy!

Wish it was better. Ha!