making sh!t for your girlfriend since 2007

.....................................

soon come

Craft Mart ~ Nov 8 (6pm - 11pm) & Nov 9 (11am - 7pm) ~ Hamilton Artists Inc. ~ 155 James Street North, Hamilton
Halifax Crafters Society Winter Market ~ Nov 30 & Dec 1 ~ Olympic Community Centre ~2304 Hunter Street, Halifax
City of Craft ~ Dec 14 & 15 ~ The Theatre Centre ~ 1087 & 1095 Queen Street West, Toronto

Saturday, March 9, 2013

#RIPBIG

Sixteen years since the death of Biggie Smalls. In his honour, I've made some 5x7 prints of the image from my Biggie Moleskine. Folks have been asking for prints so I made some even though I was like, what, people don't use pen and paper anymore?? Get outta here. They are available online THIS WEEKEND ONLY! Click here to purchase. Oh, no shipping fees either, because I love you.


No comments: