making sh!t for your girlfriend since 2007

.....................................

soon come

Craft Mart ~ Nov 8 (6pm - 11pm) & Nov 9 (11am - 7pm) ~ Hamilton Artists Inc. ~ 155 James Street North, Hamilton
Halifax Crafters Society Winter Market ~ Nov 30 & Dec 1 ~ Olympic Community Centre ~2304 Hunter Street, Halifax
City of Craft ~ Dec 14 & 15 ~ The Theatre Centre ~ 1087 & 1095 Queen Street West, Toronto

Monday, March 9, 2009

Live from Bedford-Stuyvesant, the livest one.

It don't make sense, goin to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies.
B.I.G. R.I.P
Which reminds me, G-Uknit is almost a year old. If you don't know, now you know, knittah.

1 comment:

I'm on E Girl, I'm on E!!! said...

To follow the theme of your post - "if you don't know, now you know..."

I gotta admit - I would have never figured you for a hip hop head, but I must say I'm happily surprised!

Your stuff looks great! Best of luck! This city is too small; I'm sure we'll see each other again soon. :=)