making sh!t for your girlfriend since 2007

.....................................

soon come

Craft Mart ~ Nov 8 (6pm - 11pm) & Nov 9 (11am - 7pm) ~ Hamilton Artists Inc. ~ 155 James Street North, Hamilton
Halifax Crafters Society Winter Market ~ Nov 30 & Dec 1 ~ Olympic Community Centre ~2304 Hunter Street, Halifax
City of Craft ~ Dec 14 & 15 ~ The Theatre Centre ~ 1087 & 1095 Queen Street West, Toronto

Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's been a busy week.

Those blink-and-you'll-miss-'em snow flurries have got me thinking of the holidays and about the huge-ass list of presents I'm hoping to make for all the lovely people in my life. I'm pretty sure the recipients of the gifts below aren't reading this, but if you are, please act surprised when I hand them over.
Yet another coin purse.
Eazy-E mojito tumbler.
Gocco-printed notepad for The Ostrich, inspired by and in celebration of his Nobody With a Notepad project.

No comments: