making sh!t for your girlfriend since 2007

.....................................

soon come

Craft Mart ~ Nov 8 (6pm - 11pm) & Nov 9 (11am - 7pm) ~ Hamilton Artists Inc. ~ 155 James Street North, Hamilton
Halifax Crafters Society Winter Market ~ Nov 30 & Dec 1 ~ Olympic Community Centre ~2304 Hunter Street, Halifax
City of Craft ~ Dec 14 & 15 ~ The Theatre Centre ~ 1087 & 1095 Queen Street West, Toronto

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Week 6: Knitting in all the right circles.

I'm a little late posting this as I was mad busy all last week with some house-painting, but I did in fact stick to my resolution and try something new: finally figured out how to knit in the round on circular needles. It isn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I hope to knit legwarmers soon, but in the meantime I'm working on a hat for my dad, who just happens to be a pretty awesome guy.

No comments: