making sh!t for your girlfriend since 2007

.....................................

soon come

Craft Mart ~ Nov 8 (6pm - 11pm) & Nov 9 (11am - 7pm) ~ Hamilton Artists Inc. ~ 155 James Street North, Hamilton
Halifax Crafters Society Winter Market ~ Nov 30 & Dec 1 ~ Olympic Community Centre ~2304 Hunter Street, Halifax
City of Craft ~ Dec 14 & 15 ~ The Theatre Centre ~ 1087 & 1095 Queen Street West, Toronto

Saturday, August 16, 2008

On Acorns and Dollar Store Freakouts.

So I decided to take a bear-making break and mosey on over to my local Dollar Store because I need paper doilies to nice-up my trunk for tomorrow's Kids Trunk Show (yeah, you heard me. Doilies. Gotta problem?) They already had their Fall decorations out so of course I had to check 'em out, and that's when I saw them. The cutest freaking acorns. Ever. I practically lost it. Taking a deep breath, I proceeded to fill my little plastic basket with every acorn-studded branch in the store. Sixteen dollars and ninety-five cents later, I'm one happy crafter: This is my second acorn encounter this week. My first was yesterday - I was at work, just quietly doing my thang, and I found this little guy on the counter. Surely some guardian squirrel's got my back, yo.

No comments: