making sh!t for your girlfriend since 2007

.....................................

soon come

Craft Mart ~ Nov 8 (6pm - 11pm) & Nov 9 (11am - 7pm) ~ Hamilton Artists Inc. ~ 155 James Street North, Hamilton
Halifax Crafters Society Winter Market ~ Nov 30 & Dec 1 ~ Olympic Community Centre ~2304 Hunter Street, Halifax
City of Craft ~ Dec 14 & 15 ~ The Theatre Centre ~ 1087 & 1095 Queen Street West, Toronto

Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring Thing Highlights

Woo-hah, what a great show and sale that was. Thanks to City of Craft and the Workroom for hosting, and to everyone who came out and fondled my goods. Here are a couple of my favourites:

Darling stuffed friends by (my absolute favorite maker in Toronto) Lesley-Anne Green.



Crocheted cacti by the ridiculously talented Shannon Gerrard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ma dearrr, *YOU* were the highlight!! My friends loved you and your creations! They're ready for your next show!!!!!

On that note, I am SOOOO excited for my swallow pendant tomorrow!! SO SO SO excited. I need to invest in some adult diapers because, well, you know. That's how excited I am.

Ghostface Knittah said...

Aw shucks. Thank you and your girls for coming out and spending lots of money.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna round up some more for next time! I really like that your next show is in the evening. It's like being able to actually GO to the Home Shopping Network. Drop some coin - at midnight!!!

Maybe we'll show up in our PJs.